For millions of years we have been evolving and will continue to do so. Yet change is difficult. As human beings we often resist change, especially change that asks our ‘state of being’ to change.
The Gateway experience supports and enables this transformation, it is a ‘threshold experience‘ to a new way of being with yourself and being in group. This commonly sees increased harmony in the following groups:
Improving personal, relationship and family dynamics more…
Reinventing workplace culture more…
Creating mindful and inclusive education environments more…
Achieving higher levels of sporting performance more…
What Others Say
It is a new ‘way of being‘, which proves challenging when it comes to fully expressing the benefits. So we encourage you to read the testimonials of other people’s experiences, they often say it best…
Key Benefits (In Our Words)
- Learn how the Japanese art of Kensan can create group harmony.
- Develop a ‘One-Body’ worldview and experience the ‘Flow State‘ of a Collective Mind.
- Develop a ‘Zero-Position’ mindset, by exploring the beliefs that cause you anger, conflict and cognitive dissonance in relationships and in life.
- Increase your ability to be calm and non-reactive in stressful and emotional situations.
- Experience how Dialogue Circles can change your meetings, , schools, teams and homes, by creating shared empathy, understanding and deep listening.
- Develop practical tools to improve your group relationships.
- Learn to quieten and still your mind by developing individual and group Mindfulness techniques.
- Learn simple and practical Grounding techniques to get you into your body, focussed and centered.