A Collective Flow State emerges when a group comes into perfect mental, emotional and physical resonance. It is an experience of group harmony, where each member feels completely connected and synchronised with the larger group.
A ‘One-Body‘ experience occurs that can take teams to higher levels of cohesion and performance. Although not predictable, we can ‘prepare the ground’ for it’s emergence through:
- Kensan to train the Collective Mind
- Dialogue Circles to build group connection
- Mindfulness to achieve a present state of being
- One-Body worldview to enable personal ego’s to dissolve into the group
- Zero-Position mindset to develop curiosity and non-attachment to fixed positions
- Shared values to guide focus and intention